CTG stands for Committed To Good. With an ethical approach at the heart of all that we do, it is a description that makes us proud. Respect for the fundamental human rights of our staff, and those our staff encounter, is a cornerstone of our values. We strive for gender equality, inclusion and diversity, providing fair and equal opportunities for all. We take a zero tolerance approach to corruption and stay true to local labour laws and all local statutory requirements.
In operation since 2006, today we are honoured to serve clients in 15 fragile and conflict-affected states assisting with disaster relief, peace building, humanitarian aid and development programmes through our specialised recruitment, HR management and operational services.Overview Of Position
Under the direct supervision of the DTM National Officer and overall supervision of the DTM Programme Coordinator, the incumbent will be responsible for performing operational assistance to the DTM operation related to primary data collection on migrants and internally displaced population.Role objectives
The Incumbents' Regular Tasks Will Be Centered Around
- Identify reliable sources of information/key informants to collect relevant information;
- Conduct assigned DTM surveys, in a designated geographical area, according to the operation planning led by the DTM Team Leader;
- Coordinate daily / DTM activities
- Carry out assessment activities
- Verify the accuracy of the information collected on the field
- Ensure that data collected are transferred on time to Tripoli and Tunis offices
- Advice the DTM Officer on the best ways to accomplish the goals in the field;
- Any other related duties as may be assigned.
- Report on a daily basis on the activities conducted and the realities/issues encountered to the DTM Team Leader and make relevant recommendations;
- Respect IOM’s Data Protection Principles;
- Perform other duties as they might be assigned.
Reports directly to DTM National OfficerKey competencies
- Minimum High-school Diploma;
- Minimum 1 year of work experience.
- Fluency in Arabic is required
- Working knowledge of English/French is desirable