- Review the booking of invoices in the Financial System properly processed and approved by authorized managers, In line with company rules and procedures.
- Review Accounts payable accounts periodically.
- Contact the client to solve issues concerning the invoices.
- Supervise the invoices transaction cycle within the Departments.
- Supervise the booking of invoices approved by the Departments.
- Follow up TAX, Bank Guarantees, certified cheque,
- Check Trial Balance on monthly basis to ensure the accuracy of the financial information.
- Participation in reply to the audit bodies on periodical basis.
- Check compliance with accounting aspects.
- Assist Head of Section for any reconciliation related to old transactions.
- Issue Accounts Payable report related to section activities.
- Support in monthly and yearend closing.
Competencies required (knowledge &abilities)
- Good English Language verbal& written
- Good in Microsoft office packages
- BSc in Accounting.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience.
- Valid Passport
- Last medical certificate/ Fit to work certificate.
Interested Candidate to send their CVs to [Click to show email]