- Become Company looking for Sales Officer
- The sales office is responsible for overseeing daily operations in the operations department.
- The main duties include hiring and training distribution staff, relaying information from upper management to department staff about sales quotas, and generating leads to divide among sales representatives.
Sales Representative duties and responsibilities
- Be knowledgeable about the product
- Organizing distributions teams geographically
- Follow up on debts with the distributions team
- hiring and training distributions staff
- Identify prospective customers, lead generation and conversion
- Contact new and existing customers to discuss needs
- Emphasize the features of products to highlight how they solve customer problems
- Answer questions about the products
- Negotiate prices and terms and prepare sales agreements
- Collaborate with colleagues in many different sectors
- Maintain contact lists and follow up with customers to continue relationships
Skills and qualifications
- Customer service skills to listen to the concerns of a customer and be able to address their needs
- Interpersonal skills to work with a wide variety of people each day, build relationships and network
- Confidence and strong self-assuredness to succeed in cold-calling customers and making a sale
- Communication skills, especially persuasion, to clearly convey the benefits of a product to potential customers
- Physical endurance, as Sales officers may need to be on their feet for long hours, spend a lot of time traveling between locations and carry heavy products
- Bachelor’s degree.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in sales.