Established in June 2013, Swari Group have skilled dedicated staff and a very large database of highly qualified contract personnel and consultants.
In the process of preparation for new awarded projects in line with SWARI Co., new contractual commitment, and strategy for 2022, we are looking for a skilled mechanical engineer to join our team.
Urgent Recruitment: Project Engineering Manager
JOB VACANCY DESCRIPTION
· Overseeing and directing construction projects from conception to completion
· Ensure project preparation from awarded stage to progress truck until project completion
· Reviewing the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs
Responsibilities and duties
· Engineering Project to plan and supervise a wide range of construction projects from start to finish.
· Engineering project manager will organize and oversee project requirement from design phase until handover of engineering package to assigned construction team
· Coordination and review of design drawing, construction procedure in line with client job specification and technical requirement in line with international standards
· Preparation of project HR planning, equipment plan ,ensure coordination between all project phases
· Project supervision providing all required engineering assistance to site construction team to ensure project completed in a timely and efficient manner
· Ensure the follow up of any design deviation, clarification so to ensure that construction work meets project engineering requirement
· Coordination and follow up of project procurement plan in line with project time schedule
Academic and trade qualifications
· Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering /electromechanical engineering
· Strong experience in oil and gas above ground storage tank, processing and oil facilities
· Knowledge in mechanical engineering, integrity engineering, steel construction, welding processes, inspection, and construction monitoring.
· Operating in maintenance, new construction of above ground storage tank project is a must
· Certified API 653 / NACE
· Familiar with API 650 standard
· Familiar with NOC job specification and requirement
Work experience and skills
· Define and prepare EPC Project estimates & Scope of Work
· Planning project time schedule, budget and resources needed.
· Select and lead project teams and stakeholders.
· Developing project method of statement and work plan in compliance with standards (API, ASME, NACE…) and client requirements.
· Review and approval of engineering deliverables for EPC projects
· Manage strategic relationships with suppliers and subcontractors.
· Monitor project performance in terms of quality, time and budget and taking necessary actions timely.
· Report regularly on project progress to client and to senior management.
Personal qualities and behavioural traits
· Cooperative able to work among various multinational team
· Professional and punctual to comply with all assigned job and task
· Fluent in English communication,
· Negotiation skills and able to attend technical and commercial meeting with international vendors and stakeholders