As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.Our Great Opportunity
We are now looking for a Local RAN Integration Engineer to analyze, prepare, implement and verify the configuration and integration of a node, network and/or system. Your scope of work could include the scenarios of introduction, upgrade expansion, functionality, maintenance and capacity.You will
To be successful in the role you must have
- You will support pre-sales activities, including pre-studies
- Plan the implementation of the product configuration / integration work
- Execute product configuration
- Execute integration and migration work
- Prepare system test, module test and accept test
- You will work to identify and drive improvements
- Post project activities, including support activities
- E2E technical understanding
- Execute test
- Scripting & coding
- Collaboration skills
- Education: Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom) and
- 3-5 years’ experience of deploying RAN system integration, testing and lead testing team.
- Crafting & innovating
- Applying expertise & technology
- Analytical learning and researching skills
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- Excellent communication in Arabic and English language.
- You will need excellent planning and organizing skills.
- Collaboration skills
What we offer:
- If you have ISEB/ISTQB software testing qualifications that would be an advantage
- You will benefit from a wide range of learning opportunities and knowledgeable colleagues
- Career opportunities
- Work based on developing the latest solutions in the area of mobile technology,
- Work in an international environment based on cooperation,
We encourage the opportunity to meet you!What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your chance to define an impact is endless.What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.