The duties of this position are including and limited to support the Geoscience manager in building the structure of the technical community within the organization and keeping our customers up to date with the new technology and technical support.
- Manage the day to day operations of the Subsurface and data Processing for formation evaluation.
- Work closely with Geoscience manager and the Operations and Sales team for close follow up of operations.
- Suggest appropriate Logging programs and data processing modules to achieve Formation Evaluation of our customers for their Reservoirs challenges.
- Advise, Assure and perform Specialist activities to our customers using documented processes, workflows, and best practices for exploration, development, and production activities to deliver consistent, high-quality analysis and reports to support customers' end-users and decision making.
- Check the validation of logging program compared to our customers reservoir and geology objectives: o LQC the open hole and cased hole data for WL basic and advance measurement, preparing logging acquisition parameters for most advanced logging tool measurements
- Conduct basic and advanced petrophysical analysis deterministic& probabilistic (Sandstone, carbonate and shaly sand) throughout Libya offshore and onshore, integrating core data to well log result for calibration purposes.
- Select the optimum logging program for the customers of pressure measurement for pressure gradient and fluid sampling.
- Conduct technical training for our customers with regards to Openhole/Casedhole formation evaluation and wireline log analysis, QC, and the cased hole data measurement (cement log evaluation, reservoir saturation monitoring, and PLT).
- Perform WL logs processing and QC and submit the final interoperation reports to our customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Petroleum Engineering, or related fields
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in Geoscience data processing, or a related field.
- Excellent communicator with strong influencing skills