manager Assistant company coordinato
ليبيا - طرابلس
|المكان||ليبيا - طرابلس|
|نوع الوظيفة||Full Time|
|المرتب||From 1800 to 2500Lyd|
|الخبرة المطلوبة||at least 5 years|
This opportunity is for manager Assistant company coordinator
Employer a Medical equipment Company. It prides itself in providing exceptional supply & services in surgery and medical equipment in Libya,
- Act as a crucial component, which aims to source, procure, import, store and deliver medical items across multiple distributers; under the direction of the , assist in planning, and forecasting, preparing orders according to programme needs and carry out importation procedures and Tax exemption.
- Support staff to correct or provide additional information when necessary, while ally incorporating each medical equipment finished requisition into the Supply Chain database.
- Ensure that all cargo tracking are followed up and keep relevant stakeholders informed regularly; Work closely with other logistics team members and give necessary support when needed.
- Ensure the creation and maintenance of a database containing prices, supplier information and specifications
- Keep all soft and hard copy of original shipping documents including quality certificates systematically in the server.
- Coordinate with Logistics to ensure that the reception of all cargos at port and airport are matched with purchase order and shipping documents in terms of quantity and quality of the goods.
- Organize meetings with customers ,calendar meetings schedules
- Organize visitors meetings with the appropriate personal in charge
- At least 4 to 5 years relevant experience in company coordinator
- Knowledge of Purchasing and Financial Control Procedures.
- Ability to plan, prioritize, coordinate and manage human resources.
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines and objectives.
- Experience in project assessments, project proposals.
- Objective oriented.
- Flexible work attitude.
- Good computer skills: facility with MS Word, Excel, and email/internet software.
- Strong communication skills, with excellent written and spoken English, and arabic.
- Resident in Tripoli
- This position is open for Libyan or non-Libyan nationality
Preferred Candidate Career Level
Years of Experience
- Min: 5
- Bachelor's degree
- Min: 28